Thursday, July 28, 2011

THE PEEL:: broken hearts and empty wallets

Maple Rose is having yet another "debut", but this one is on the stage!!!

The amazing duo of Lauren LaRouge and Holly J'aDoll throw a burlesque virgin extravaganza almost monthly. They've been on a bit of a hiatus as Miss LaRouge has been over in America for a few months. But they're coming back at the end of August and YOURS TRULY is performing at "Broken Hearts and Empty Wallets."

My routine is a "Lil' Miss Costume Designer" routine, as most girls know me as the costume designer. The idea is that I'm making a costume, but while doing so, end up ripping the clothes on my back. Hence, I need to take them off! It'll be a cute routine with a bit of tongue and cheek, and loads of sparkles!

Check out the event page HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233818393325665

No comments:

Post a Comment