Monday, December 31, 2012

oriental adventure



I'm currently on my way to Japan! I'm researching for my Masters along the Kumano Kodo Trail near Wakayama, and then travelling to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka with a few days of skiing in between.

Missing James will be closed for all of January but will reopen on February 2nd when I get back. You may guess that I'll be loaded with piles of Japanese silks - so if anyone is keen on a custom japanese silk costume let me know ASAP as I'll get a specific colour for you.

Have a fabulous January and I'll see y'all when I get back! In the meantime I'll leave you with a stunning pin-up by the Japanese illustrator OneQ (check out more amazing pin-ups here http://beautifuldecay.com/2012/02/29/oneqs-japanese-comics-collide-with-american-pin-up-girls/)


xx

Maple


No comments:

Post a Comment