Monday, February 4, 2013

Strut your stuff!

The amazing Monica Strut, head vocalist of the Sydney band, Vanity Riots, asked me to make her a custom rock outfit for their first ever music video that was filmed a couple of months ago (see below). Monica has been incredibly supporting of my work, and I of hers. We've been friends for years and it's great that our passions (costumes, burlesque and music) can colide. I performed at one of her gigs about a year ago as well. Artistic friends always seem to support their artistic friends.

This cute outfit for the star of the show was a collaboration between both of us. I ripped up an old t-shirt and stocked up on every colour of metal stud I could find and created this adorable cute custom denim outfit for this sexy vixen.

This goes to show that Missing James isn't just for showgirls. I have training in design for theatre, so anything goes!



Monica organised this photoshoot. Photos are credited to the stunning photographer, Fiona Grace MacDonald.




1 comment:

  1. I leave a leave а response ωhen I аppreсіate a post on
    а website or Ӏ have somеthing to add to the discussіon.
    It's triggered by the sincerness displayed in the post I looked at. And after this post "Strut your stuff!". I was moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response :-) I actually do have some questions for you if it's okay.
    Could it be just me оr does it appear like somе of the remarks cοme
    across likе they aгe lеft bу brain
    dead vіѕitors? :-P And, if you are posting
    on οther social sites, I ωould like to follow anything new yоu have to post.
    Wοuld you lіst еѵeгy one of all уour сommunity pagеs lіke your twіtter feеd,
    Facebοok page or linkedin prоfile?


    Viѕіt my web ѕite mintedpokeг prοmotions :
    : http://exnovos.com/t1G/groups/every-one-of-the-you-ought-to-know-regarding-actively-playing-texas-holdem-poker-onine/
    ::

    ReplyDelete