Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rockin' out in Blingin' Headphones

I admit. I love the song "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. It's one of the few songs of hers (with "Alice" and "Sk8r Boy") that is actually decent to listen to. Not that "Sk8r Boy" is a decent song to listen to, it just reminds me of the summer when I was 13 on canoe trip. But "Girlfriend" is my happy song. All three are my happy songs.

So...on that note, I've decided that my headphones are finished. I do need to order more stones because I have a few orders from friends, so I'll order more multi-coloured ones and finish what I think needs finishing. But, for the moment, they are finished.

So here are photos of me in my finished headphones... rockin' out to Avril.... at home alone. It's sad, I know, but I'm having a great time! These headphones have awesome sound, even though they do have a bit of noise pollution when in public areas, but for home use they are just AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment