Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Custom Corset for Brianna

Another custom corset done and posted! The lovely Brianna contacted me via my Etsy store to create a custom red corset for her red chiffon dress. She's had an idea for a red chiffon gown in mind for a while and came across my "Let Them Eat Cake" corset on Etsy and thought it would be perfect for the bodice of the design, only in red!

I sent her a few designs and we finally decided on a tudor style corset with a front panel with zig zag velvet ribbons and trimming with boning channels showing on the sides. The top of the corset was finished with ruffles to frame the face.

The fabric is a beautiful red silk tafetta, and silk flowers adorn the top of the front panel. Chiffon roses continue the ruffles along the top and red velvet ribbon creates the zig zag pattern on the front. A modesty panel was fitted into the back for comfort.

If you are interested in a custom design by Missing James, contact me via my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment