Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finished Corset

As shown in my Let Them Eat Cake post, I've finished my corset. Really, they aren't that hard to make - they just take up a lot of time. I have a lot of November free, so I'm taking orders to make custom corsets for a few Burlesque friends and as gifts.

Here are some photos showing my corset in it's real glory. It doesn't need a wig or bell sleeves to really pop - I believe it's a haute couture piece on it's own.















So, as I said, I'm taking orders. I have patterns for different styles of corsets - Tudor, Edwardian, underbust, etc. Prices would start at $110, and would vary with choice of style, fabric and embellishments. If you're interested - contact me through my production design website (my email is on the homepage under "contact me"). 

1 comment:

  1. Its great Honey! It turned out beautifully!! And you look absolutely stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete