Thursday, October 21, 2010

OutsaPop Does it again/The Sweetest Thing

The latest posts on OutsaPop are SO inspiring for 2011. Balmain's DIY fashion friendly show shows amazing studded jackets, ripped tees, faded jeans and paint splatters.  I think my next wish items to create are the amazing studded and safety-pin denim jacket (or leather, whatever I find), paint splatter jeans and American (well, Canadian) faded tee shirt. There is also this amazing heavy metal bow tie - another quick and easy DIY I'm drooling over.


***


I'm currently designing "The Sweetest Thing" written by Verity Laughton and directed by the amazing Sarah Goodes for B Sharp, Belvoir St. Theatre's Downstairs Theatre. That's the reason why I'm been a bit AWOL lately. It's a beautiful show about sisterly love, the "dependence on initial conditions" and how a small spark can change everything. With a colour scheme of Jaws, a set inspired by chaos invading on order, and lighting so beautiful it will make you weep, I think it's a fantastic show to begin to close B Sharp's season. 


Tickets are available now HERE. The show opens October 29th and runs until November 21st. 


***


Next week is production week, but after that I'm taking the month off to start moving out and to get a few personal projects done. That means Missing James will pick up a bit more, so I hope you all tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment