Monday, February 15, 2010

Half a pair finished

Today I finished my first boot. Only half of the final product, because I still need to do the second boot. Felting is quite difficult, as I knew it would be, but I thought it would be easier to make shapes than it actually turned out to be. Just tells me I need to choose simple motifs. My koi fish turned out simpler than I had designed in the first place, but I don't mind that. I actually quite like it. I also decided to add some more embellishment through beading, which also adds detail.

I've begun to order other pairs, so if people are interested in purchasing a pair, feel free to contact me.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment