Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shh...



















It's been a bit quiet. I finished my first pair of boots, showed them around and got lots of feedback. I even received some orders!

I've ordered a few more pairs of boots to fulfill these orders, and I'm starting to make a prototype of the sweaters. Unfortunately, even with all my yarn I still don't have the colours I want. So I need to go back to Lincraft and buy 1 more pack of wool.

I also need to start designing motifs for the next pairs of boots. On the back of the sweater prototype will be falling cherry blossoms. I'm thinking of doing a cherry blossom tree on one pair of boots, and a wave on another. I might also attempt another koi fish - though it's difficult to get fish right because of the lack of detailing in this technique. Another lily pattern may emerge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment