Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wheels & Doll Baby Lingerie

This stuff is just stunning! And so inspiring. The new line of lingerie from Wheels & Doll Baby is perfect 40s glamour with a sparkly twist! Fringe, rhinestones, satin used in a high waisted style - it's breath taking. Check out the line for yourself! It reminds me of Nicole Kidman's pink number in Moulin Rouge and her Chanel ads.

My favourite aspect of these designs is the sparkly fringe. On the undies I love how the fringe creates a little bustier for a little flair - and on the playsuit it follows the hemline along the bottom to create a hint of a skirt. I think I'll be using these ideas in some my upcoming corset/burlesque costume designs.


Image from: 


Image from: The Sydney Morning Herald 


Image from: The Brisbane Times


Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge - her Pink Number
Image From:
The Daily Mail UK

Nicole Kidman's Chanel Advertisement
Image From:
Mistress Quickly @ Blogspot


It all reminds me of show girl costumes!

Image from:
Alice Jeans @ Blogspot


No comments:

Post a Comment