Monday, April 18, 2011

girls with leopard print coats always get rides in cool cars

I can't wait for winter, as I can't wait to bring out my leopard coat again! Every girl needs a leopard print coat.  This gorgeous version from Wheels & Doll Baby has made me jealous. But I really have no reason to be, as I bought this stunning vintage number last year! Remember? I wore it all across Canada this Christmas, and everyone was jealous of it! I got so many compliments. It was a miraculous find for only $50! Leopard coats, because they are rare and incredibly in style (and sought after), normally go for an unexplainable amount of money! But I got an amazing deal off of ebay.

                             Image from Doll Baby Girls            
                             http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhsijjlHyA1qhna51o1_400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment