Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blingin' Headphones

In Canada a few weeks ago, I had a major yearning. I YEARNED for a pair of blingin' headphones. No, I'm not a massive music follower, but I do enjoy music and I do enjoy fashion. When music and fashion mix, well, that's good too. So, I started looking for a pair of blingin' headphones. I came across these Swarovski Fashion Rocks Crystal Studded DJ Headphones. Turns out, these headphones are US$2400 a pop!!!! No way could I afford that. So I decided that I'd make my own pair. I bought a pair of Sony headphones on Ebay and ordered 600 Swarovski Glue On Crystals in multiple colours. When everything arrives (I'm still waiting on the delivery of the crystals), I'll start gluing. This project is just so exciting! And it's been in the works for over a month now. I can't WAIT to start working on it.

P.S. The Sony headphones are great. I've even been wearing them as is around and gotten comments on them. Pretty rockin' style. I say all fashionistas should sport massive headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment