Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dotti Nation

I don't normally shop at Dotti, but I was on the Grazia website and saw this awesome contest that was done by Dotti. Upload your signature looks in order to inspire other girls! What a great idea! I put up the last photoshoot I did, and a style inspired by A Single Man.

http://www.dotti.com.au/Dotti-Nation/Looks.html

I just wish I took a photo of what I was wearing yesterday with my fro from Sunday's Tobi & Guy photoshoot. I wore a 70's long sleeve maxi dress with vintage Ferragamos and nude make-up. I put my fro into a french roll, which made it kind of look like I had dreads. The whole looked just SCREAMED hippy, and I loved it! I'm just so STUPID! And I washed my hair, so I can't get my fro back, unless I go through the agony again. If the photo comp goes well, they will have to style my hair like that again in October, so if you just hold your horses until then, I could probably recreate the AMAZING look.

No comments:

Post a Comment