Sunday, May 30, 2010

Seamed stockings

I ordered seamed stockings yesterday. I'm so excited about them! There is something extremely sexy about that straight line at the back of the leg. I'm so glad companies are making this style of stocking again, I've been wanting a pair for ages, but I didn't have the heart to spend so much money on them. I love Ebay.

I've also ordered a few pairs of tights to decorate and show to my boss and see what she thinks about selling a few pairs in the store. After wearing my Button and Pearl socks at work, everyone wanted a pair!

...

Currently still working on the leather disc jacket inspired by PHOSPHENE. I'll do a progress report soon.

...

I also bought a few pairs of cheap fingerless gloves from the dollar store. I think they call for another DIY project.

...

The blingin' headphones are about done. I ordered more crystals, but used them up already. I'm not sure if they look finished, but I feel I've spent enough money on them to be finished. I've got a few orders of pairs for friends, which is exciting. And they even offered to pay! :D Always a plus.  I'll have to get moving on ordering enough crystals for those projects!

Well, that's a bit of an update on what's going on here. My production design work is picking up, so there may be less time to work on Missing James projects over the next few weeks. But I'll try to keep up.

Bisous.


No comments:

Post a Comment