Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DIY Project Proposals

I've got a few projects on my mind, and I thought I'd share my ideas with you guys.
....

I came across PHOSPHENE'S leather disc jacket a couple of weeks ago and fell IN LOVE with it. I decided that I'm going to make my own because it is beautiful, easy and looks like a million bucks. I'll update with a "DIY in progress" post soon, but I just wanted to keep this blog updated with my projects.

Check out PHOSPHENE and her beautiful leather disc jacket.
....

Just yesterday I was doing my daily routine of checking all the blogs I follow and came across a beautiful photo on Face Hunter from his trip to Saint Petersburg. He always has beautiful photos, but this one had a specific DIY project in mind. An amazing pink flower headband. The girl looked adorable in a white lace dress, beige flats and this pretty head piece. I think it's a quick project for today.
...

On Ebay the other day I bought these amazing vintage flower appliques  from wattleinspireyou and I'm thinking of doing another cardigan, like the leather disc cardigan. They are amazing, and it would make a great collage layered vintage looking spring piece.  I'm thinking of getting a bright green cardigan, like the background of the photograph wattleinspireyou uses to have that really awesome 60's flower-child look.

No comments:

Post a Comment